Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30th, 2011

Today. . . today was a sleepy day.
Woke up and did a light workout. Randy on the treadmill so that he could read and walk - I on the bike (padded shorts and all!). Ran fell asleep as I got my shower. Hated to wake him but we had to go to SHR and our second Tens Unit meeting. We were back at the HL by 10:30, Ran had another Can of Power via Peggy Two and then laid down for a nap. I took my computer to the dinning room and started catching up on all of the work that came poring in from my students over the Holiday.
I decided to wake Ran again a little after 2:00. We left around 3:00 to do some antiquing. It's inside and warm, it allows us to be up and moving, and it saves us money (everything is too expensive or big to buy!). Exhaustion started to set back in so we headed back to HL around 5:30. He curled up in our warm little room, had the 4th Can of Power for the day and called it a night.
So overall, not sick - just a little queezy (which I rub his hand to fix) - and very very tired. I'm glad we're here. I'm glad he is away from all of the temptations that would keep him from resting when that is what his body tells him to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my chem brotha! Sounds like you are having a great time with the wonderful chemicals they are pumpin you with and the high energy radiation they're hittin you with. Sounds to me like you're in pretty good shape for the shape your in. We just got the new GC installed. It is pretty sweet. Even if Jim and I can't figure out how to use it--it does look good. Hah! Rapping up class-students ask how you are and I told him that your in the Bahamas this cancer thing is just a front. Always remember what they say--"Anything that makes you nauseous, tastes bad, and burns your throat must be good for you. Have'em shoot a Mai-Tai in that tube--and give one to katie too. Both of you quit havin so much fun and get back her to see us. greg--hey this is my first blog ever!

    ReplyDelete